What Was Heritage Ajibola Cause of Death? The OAU Student Heritage Ajibola Passed Away, Family

#Heritage #Ajibola #Death #OAU #Student #Heritage #Ajibola #Passed #Family Welcome to OLASMEDIATV BLOG, This is what we have for you today:

People always find something excited to do with friends and alone as well. But sometimes, it becomes a cause of someones’ death. Yes, entertaining incidents can become a reason of someone’s death. Recently, the same incident is being reported by our team in which a girl named Heritage Ajibola is gaining much attention.

How Did Heritage Ajibola die

Unfortunately, the girl has passed away. According to the sources, Heritage Ajibola was a student of the Department of Linguistics and African Languages, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ile, Osum State. Here, we are going to share each and every detail of this incident.

Who Was Heritage Ajibola?

Some of the reports are believing that the hostel girl accidentally fell into a soakaway in her hostel. She was leaving in the hostel and mistakenly fell down in the dig. The eyewitnesses were revealing that they saw the incident visually.

Ajibola was with her friends and spreading clothes on a line. She did not see the hole there and fell down. In the soakaway, she got stuck for some time and it became a cause of her death. People are continuously searching about her and here are some details of Ajibola.

There are not many details about her. She was a student of the Department of Linguistics and African Languages, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ile, Osum State. She stuck in the soakaway for a few hours.

How Did Heritage Ajibola Die?

Rescuers were trying to save her but it was late for them. When the incident was reported by officials, they rushed to the spot to save the girl. The Osun State Fire Service was trying to take her out of the soakaway.

ALSO READ:  Bianca Ojukwu's narration of what happened is true- former APGA chairman, Victor Umeh

Eyewitness told that it was the reason for her death. She was stuck in soakaway and couldn’t take a breath properly. The cover of the whole was damaged by termites and no one noticed that it has been damaged.

University Public Relations Officer, Abiodun Olarewaju told that the student named Auibola Heritage Ayomikun was a resident of BVER hostel which was the private-run hostels in the village.

Later, the student was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead. Vice-Chancellor, Professor Eyitope Ogunbodede, who led the rescue team to the whole scene, appealed to all the students to maintain calm and law-abiding. The police are also investigating the matter briefly as it could be foul play. The student will be always remembered by her friends and family.


Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Help us to grow kindly disable your adblocker